Machine Vision Programmer
What you will be doing:
- Building vision systems from the ground up, to exacting levels of quality.
- Communicating with embedded devices and dealing with some robotics and motion control.
- Discussing solutions directly with clients.
- Looking at everything from rocket engines to ball bearings at some of the biggest factories in the country.
What you should have:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar application.
- PLCs skills
- Database skills (Oracle, MS SQL, MariaDB, etc.).
- C++, C#, or Java skills a plus.
- You enjoy challenges and solving puzzles.
- You are prepared to work on-site so that you interact directly with both the systems you are building and the colleagues you are building them with.
- You can present a professional appearance on-site with clients, and professional phone and email communications with clients.
- You can meet requirements that clients may request for site access, such as criminal background check, citizenship, driving history.
Who you will be working for:
We are machine vision integrators in Denver, generally focused on industrial markets and helping companies improve and optimize production processes. We have been in business for 10 years and are a small team that is quickly growing. We’ve worked with customers on every continent except Antarctica, including numerous Fortune 100 companies. Our machine vision solutions are programmed here in Denver and then installed at the client site. We also program and license machine vision software and systems that other companies install.
Please send a current resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.